How to Apply
1. Complete the application for admission and pay a one-time, non-refundable application charge (a paper copy may be obtained through the Admissions Office by calling 417- 625-9378)
- Send transcripts to:
3950 E. Newman Road
Joplin, MO 64801
- Send ACT or SAT scores in the same way as above. Student 21 years of age and older are not required to submit ACT/SAT scores.
2. Apply for the Yours to Lose Program
- You must apply for admission to Missouri Southern AND the Yours to Lose Program.
3. Submit your resume with a list of extracurricular activities emphasizing leadership and community service on the Yours to Lose Program application
4. Once completed, promising candidates will be invited to interview with the Yours to Lose Program Admission Committee.
- 25 students will be accepted into the program, as well as 15 alternates every year.
- Only incoming freshman may apply.
Priority deadline: December 1, 2021